Should I accept a quick settlement from the insurance company after a car accident?

Maya | |

Hawaii adheres to a no-fault car insurance system. This means that in most cases, you will file a claim with your own insurance company and seek payment of your medical bills from your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage.

An insurance adjuster may contact you to get your statement on the chain of events that led up to the accident. Do not provide any recorded statements, and instead politely ask them to speak with your attorney. Don’t let the insurance company’s tricks cost you the compensation you are owed. Contact our experienced car accident lawyer and let us handle communication with the insurer.

Get Your Free Consulation

Video Chat Checkbox