Serving Hawaii Residents, Tourists and Vacationers
Recovery Law Center serves Hawaii residents and non-residents, tourists and vacationers. We are proud to serve our community, including people who travel to our state.
We believe that everyone hurt in a boating accident should have the legal representation that they deserve. A boating accident can be disruptive to your life. Medical bills, physical pain, work disruptions and mental anguish are all ways that you may be impacted by a boating accident.
Recovery Law Center will stand with you and pursue your rights following a boating injury.
Call (808) 597-8888 or message us online to learn how our lawyers can help you and start your case.
Representation When You Need Us Most
The mission of our law firm is to achieve outcomes for our clients. With the skill, resources and commitment to your case, we pursue justice. We are passionate about developing smart legal strategies to help our clients fully recover.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a boating accident, your life has likely been seriously disrupted. The compensation you receive can help with your healing – physically, mentally and emotionally. Having qualified legal representation is critical. We understand what to do and how liable parties try to avoid paying compensation.
Our representation is complete and thorough. See how we can help you with all the steps involved in claiming compensation.
Boating Accident Lawyers Serving Hawaii
Recovery Law Center handles cases throughout Hawaii. Whether the accident involved a private or commercial, recreational or business vessel, we are equipped to handle your case.
Highlights of our team include:
- Full service legal representation – We take care of everything
- Free consultations – Learn more with no obligation. Questions are welcome!
- Representation for Hawaii residents and non-residents, international clients welcome
- Communication with an open door policy, in a way that works for you
- We take time to explain the law. It’s better when you understand the process and you know what to expect
- Through investigation and preparation of your case so that whatever you decide to do, you have a strong case
- Pursuit of cases for settlement and trial – Our representation is custom to your interests and goals
- 25+ years of experience with a focus on representing victims
- Awards and honors including Best of Hawaii (KITV 4) and Top 100 Registry (Top Lawyer)