Military Personal Injury Legal Representation
We represent military members who have been injured. Personal injury can happen when you least expect it – in a car accident, a fall, chemical exposure, animal attacks, defective products and recreational injuries.
The financial recovery that you may receive is key to your emotional and physical well-being. That’s why Recovery Law Center is here for you. Our Hawaii military injury lawyers provide the injury legal representation that you need. In turn, you receive the financial compensation you deserve which helps you rebuild your life.
How we help injured military members
We understand that the challenges of being an injury victim are intertwined. You have physical injury, pain, medical bills, lost income, emotional anguish and more. As your Hawaii military injury lawyer, we aim to help you not only in the legal effort to secure a recovery, but we also help you in every other way we can.
Some of our services may include:
- Investigating and determining how you may receive compensation for your injuries
- Standing up for your right to quality medical care including medical needs that may extend into the future
- Including lost income and benefits are a part of your claim
- Using medical experts to fully identify your injuries
- Knowing the value of the case including pain and suffering compensation so that you don’t settle for too little
- Exploring multiple legal strategies and potential paths, understanding your goals
- Aggressively negotiating in your interests with the insurance companies and negligent parties
- Representing you both inside and outside the courtroom. We take your case to trial if it’s not possible to reach an out-of-court settlement
We are an experienced legal team that is here when you have the unexpected challenge of being a personal injury victim. Recovery Law Center knows the steps that must be taken to represent a military member or family in an injury claim.
We are dedicated to using our training, experience and resources to pursue your interests. Call 808-427-3088 now.